Prizes –Tie-Dye T-shirts are back! Inspired by this year's school theme of unity, our Marathon Day of Service inspiration prizes will evolve. All students in a particular classroom will receive a 2017 Carondelet t-shirt once that class collectively reaches their assigned goal. Detailed prizes are below.
Classes that reach:
- "Frankincense Goal" in pledges collected: EVERY student in class receives new 2017 Carondelet t-shirt to be worn on September and October Fridays
- "Myrrh Goal" in pledges collected: All class out of of uniform day
- "Gold Goal" (most pledges collected in school): Class pizza party
Individual students collecting:
Carondelet Student that collects most pledges in school overall: Carondelet Spirit Wear for that student and pizza party for his/her class.
- $300 in pledges: Pancake breakfast with Principals
- $500 in pledges:
- One raffle entry per $500 collected
- 1 winner from LC and 3rd-5th Grade and Middle School will be drawn to receive Great Wolf Lodge Waterpark lodging and park passes for December 31 (check-in) to January 1
- To be located in Bloomington, MN. Late checkout included. Lodging and passes for up to 6 per winner. Date negotiable.
Tax benefit - donations are 100% tax deductible
Don’t wait - pledge totals are due BEFORE the Marathon Day of Service, but actual money doesn’t need to be turned in until AFTER the Day of Service. You can also Donate Online Here>>
Serve 1,000 neighbors near and far
Attract 50 Parent/Grandparent Volunteers
Collect $87,500 in Pledges for CCS including 30 Corporate Matches
Enjoy 100% FUN
Marathon Kick-Off Assembly: Wednesday, Sept. 6
Pledge Envelopes Sent Home with Students: Wednesday, Sept. 6
Pledge Tally Day: Tuesday, Sept. 12
Pledge Tally/T-Shirt Distribution Day: Tuesday, Sept. 19
Pledge Tally/T-Shirt Distribution Day: Tuesday, Sept. 26
Pledge Tally/T-Shirt Distribution Day: Tuesday, Oct. 3
Marathon Day of Service: Friday, Oct. 6
Pledge Money Collection/Turn-In Day Tuesday, Oct. 10
Pledge Money Collection/Final Turn-In Day Tuesday, Oct. 17
We look forward to your participation in this year's Carondelet Marathon! Please let us know if you have any questions.
Carondelet Marathon Co-Chairs