|Welcome to Ms. Dyrhaug's
THIRD GRADE Classroom Website!
"How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity." - Psalm 133:1
News & Classroom Updates:
| Monday 4th|| Tuesday 5th || Wednesday 6th || Thursday 7th|| Friday 8th|
Don't forget to return
your library books.
Out of Uniform Day
No School-Summer Break!
Sign up to volunteer as a classroom helper.
- Carondelet School hours are from 9:15a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please do not send your child to school before 9:00, as there will be no adult supervision.
- To find out what is happening each week in class, you may view the newsletter on the website.
- Email is the best way to reach me. I will respond within 24 hours; firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to leave me or your child an important message regarding something that needs to be addressed that day, please contact Carondelet’s main office at 612.927.8673
- Notes are another way of letting me know about your child’s activities/concerns. If your child has a play date with another student and will be picked up by that parent, it is very important that I am made aware of your arrangements.
- We recognize birthdays as they arise, but birthday treats won't be distributed. Your child may bring in a special item to share, such as a book to read, a stuffed animal, or small favorite toy. Summer birthdays may be celebrated as 1/2 birthdays.
Reading Midnight Gang